I got up at 2:30am. I laid in bed as long as I possibly could listening to Rick and Izzy breathing/light snoring. I wasn't falling back to sleep and I knew it. But why? I went to bed at 10p so it wasn't late but still, 2:30 was not that much sleep.
I quietly grabbed my clothes and went downstairs.
I had been laying in bed for the last hour wide awake so I was not the least bit groggy.
I sat in Rick's big chair and turned on the TV.
I put on the ole Bluetooth headphones so I could hear the TV without making it loud for everyone else sleeping. I love listening to TV with the headphones. I can hear perfectly what is being said that way. Pitiful but true.
I watched some of the things I had DVR'd. Then I decided to wash the kitchen floor. Yep at 3:15am. Crazy, I know.
Then I watched How to Get Away with Murder.
Then I made coffee and had a cup in silence. My favorite way to have my first cup. Then at 5:30a Rick and Izzy joined me. I fed Izzy and Rick walked her thankfully.
I packed up Rick's lunch and then showered. At 7:10a Lorrie walked down here.
We had a couple cups of coffee and I made breakfast for us. It was nice.
She talked about her excitement for her new home. She is thrilled now to be moving. There was a hiccup but they got it worked out thankfully. I am happy to see her this happy about it because if she wasn't this could be ugly you know? So many I see with this dreadful disease get so cantankerous and mean. She is not there - yet anyway.
______________________
Have you all seen the movie The Big Sick?
We watched this last week and we both really enjoyed it.
Far better than the Fonda and Redford movie. Just thought I'd share.
______________________
I made sport of a poor salesman today from Angie's List. That was fun.
______________________
My dog threw up today on our patio. I saw it and then the doorbell rang.
Izzy was now inside laying down. So I dealt with the person at the door and ran outside to hose this off the patio and the damn dog ate it while I was dealing with the person at my door. I was so grossed out. Then again it could have just vanished into thin air but doubtful.
I have never seen her do that. Damn, that is disgusting!
_______________________
I am thinking that this evening I may sit on the patio on the big comfy sofa out there and have a drink of Peggy's summer water. I haven't had any wine in a few weeks. (At least it feels that long...tee hee) But it is hot and it is summer weather and one must enjoy it while we can. And of course, some summer water is the key on Friday!
7 comments:
I hate that dogs Like to eat vomit but they all do it. I also hate those sleepless nights like you had. Thursday was the full moon and they bother my sleep pattern, too.
Been there done that. Go to get stuff to clean up the dog mess. Come back and it's gone.
that's why I hate it when dogs try to lick me, even my beloved fur baby little chihuahua. Those tongues have been involved in such disgusting things. I hate it more when she slobbers kisses all over my husband's face and especially his lips. ewwwwwww
Ah Jean thats right it was the full moon. ok, now I understand!!
Come back and it's gone.
เย็ดสาว
I think a full moon bothers my sleep, too, but I also have problems sleeping at other times, so I can't be sure.
Yuck, Izzy. Just yuck!
Dogs are disgusting!
My mom and I went to see that. I thought it was "ok". We were also sitting in one of the front rows so that probably didn't help.
Post a Comment