Sometimes when I stand on the stool to fetch something I look around because it is so different up there. "up there" = Rick's height.
My sister was a good cook but everyone for some reason assumed she wasn't. They would ask her to bring paper cups like below. She would laugh and say, this is why you get stuck doing this all this shit Peg.
I can see a man having this in their bathroom
My sister in law sent me this one below.
I think she knows me well and she's only known me for 1 year now. I think I should be more concerned about that than I am. :-)...tee hee
One of my favorite comedians posted this -







7 comments:
I see a new shower curtain in my future.
Love the paper towel meme. That's me all over.
I'm the one in my family that everyone thinks can't cook. When I was caregiving my father, in the first few days, he said, "I didn't know you could cook." I told him it was the family secret.
These were fun. I identify with the wine ones, too.
I liked these (maybe not the shower curtain so much) but the last one is getting copied and posted in my kitchen.
Olga - I love that one so much too. It's true, real food is organic. Not Monsanto food which is most of our food in America. That is why our forefathers didn't have gluten intolerance or celiac as often for one thing. I believe it is not so much wheat that makes me so very sick as the stuff they put on the wheat. Many years ago I ate some fruit before washing. I got so sick it was amazing. So I do believe we if would leave our food alone we'd all feel better, look better and be healthier.
Do you know that a friend who ate wheat (with celiac) in another country didn't get ill? That was my Ah Ha moment for me.
that shower set up is CWEEPY.
Good meme about the kneeling. I've noticed that most military people are ok with it. They feel that they have fought for our people to have the right to do that if they want.
Post a Comment