Thursday, October 5, 2017

Funnies.

Ah, calm down I'm back to my sarcastic self. Rant over.
This needs to have the first flag and the last together = my family/mom.
 I love my last name but no one can say it - maybe Alessandra, who reads me here, would be able to though.
I thought taking my husbands name would be easier. A bit, but boring.


 This photo was just sent to me - remember the vineyards I told you about when I went on my "vacation" in PA?  Here is a photo of the lake and vineyards.



 ...tee hee






7 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Haha, the red squirrels one cracked me up! Thanks for the laughs.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I had a hard time figuring out where the 'post a comment' place was this morning.
Love the coffee humor meme.

alessandra said...

Oh don't worry about your last name, mine was mispronounced all my life...by italians, go figure! :D
You pick some funny meme btw.:D

Olga said...

Good to have a mid morning laugh!

Julie H said...

I took my step dad's name in 2nd grade, back when you could do that without having to be all official. Esposito, fun to say! Now I have a simple 2 F's one one when I say my last name.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, I don't understand the 2 F's one one. sorry to be dense

UplayOnline said...

Love the coffee humor meme.


เย็ดสาว