Sunday, October 29, 2023

Testing

Gee, let's see if this gets banned. Does blogger pick and choose? If they are going to slap a warning on you, should you not be notified of what exactly they find harmful so you dont do it again? 

Pictures of abuse are on blogger, so that isn't harmful? Pictures of war, racism etc are they considered just hunky dory? 
I posted a PG-13 trailer and typed the word 'Deep Throat" referring to the garage and 'tattletale' in Watergate. Did Blogger, apparently run by children, who have never heard of watergate are those the ones in charge? Or they watch early 70s porn and assumed I meant Linda Lovelace and her practice? Either way, Idiots!


7 comments:

Mike said...

Looks like it was the youtube video. One more test to go.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I just saw a comment that wasn't automatically posted and it was from you. What is blogger doing to me?

Abby said...

I'm guessing it was from the movie trailer where the dude says, "Have you seen those helicopter parents? I'm surprised they don't f*ck him themselves"

Now the test to see if this comment makes it to you...

Olga said...

I was notified several months ago that one of my posts from 4 years ago was pulled for violating some guidelines -- it was a post about mental health.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, perhaps, but nothing or no wors I have not used here before.

Olga, now that's really weird!

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

It's not just you. Bloggers is doing a lot of screwy things lately. I really wish they'd just leave things alone, not just them but all over the internet. You get used to something and they change it! I can't even post a YouTube trailer on my blog right now and they seem to be deleting any comments that are less that four words.

Mike said...

I'm back to checking for "spam" comments every day now.