You all know my love for Lenny Kravitz. I've mentioned it here many times.
If he were tall, he'd be perfection. I guess everyone is given at least one flaw. Lol
Seriously what deal with the devil did he make to look so good at 59?
I like his music and he is simply fine.
Last week apparently a new video came out of Lenny's. I got so many links to this video it was hysterical. My girlfriends from all over the country sent me the link to the video. After the first couple I laughed, then it became very funny to me that all my girlfriends would send me this.
One sent it and said, "Don't say I never get you anything!
My friends up north came through, one sent in the early morning hours.
That was the first one.
One sent it and said, "It took me a while to even know there was a song" Yep.
As the time got later the west coast started chiming in.
I guess you could say I am predictable since they all sent it.
11 of them to be exact.
California, WA, VA, PA, FL, MD, ND, and NY.
C'mon, that's funny. 8 states.
I told some of them next time please send money.
This is a bit Prince-like and I do prefer his more rockin' stuff but again, it's Lenny. I will overlook that part.
Now I have no idea what tk421 means but...
_______________
I am sick to death of seeing all the 'news' about Taylor Swift at a football game. Please! Stop it. Every friggin' day. I am so glad she isn't dating a baseball player. I would HATE it if she were the topic and not the game. I wonder how real Kansas City fans feel about this. Anyone?
______________
Speaking of sick of - Jada Pinkett.
This woman is everywhere touting her bs /book.
The other night she was an entire hour-long special.
Oh, she is special all right. Rick went to bed early and knowing he would never watch it I thought I'd give it a try to see if my opinion of her would change. Oh it did nothing but put the nail in the coffin for me. I think she is a liar and bitch with a capital B. I found so many inconsistencies and it was frustrating me that no one was calling her on it. The 'reporter' would smile and go along. I was screaming at my TV.
She and Will have not lived together as a married couple for over 7 years.
Why stay married if you haven't lived together for 7 years?
Okay, that's what they wish to do, so be it. Not harming me.
But its the way she treats the man she's married to. I feel she emasculates him and makes him look the fool.
It was all about her being a victim. She talks about her affairs, her depression, and her relationship with Tupac (dear lord when will she stop talking about him?) She claims not to have seen the slap at the Academy Awards. She thought it was a skit.
I so wish someone would call her on her shit. Chicken reporters.
I'd have asked why did you roll your eyes when you were laughing at first if it was a skit?
Bad skit?
Then she threw not only everyone under the bus with her husband Will, but she also did the same to Chris Rock. Apparently, Chris asked her out years ago when he heard they split up. She claims Will and he have bad blood between them from that. Okay, let me get this straight - they weren't living together, and it was reported they got a divorce. He asked if true and would you like to go out?
Why would there be bad blood if you are sleeping around during this time and telling everyone who you were sleeping with? Did you tell Will who you were sleeping with during these 7 years too or just Chris Rock? Hmm...convenient for your story though.
I wonder who is falling for her BS? Did she tell Will for a reason other than to make him jealous? They weren't living together for years at this point she claims.
But no one confronts her with her stories that don't line up. And heaven forbid you call her Will's wife. She claims they aren't living as husband and wife, but they aren't getting a divorce. Boy calling him her husband or her his wife made her a bit snippy.
Seriously stop talking woman!
Get a therapist like the rest of us and chatter your ass off.
She sickens me. Gorgeous, but boy not nice to others who circle her!
9 comments:
I love that your friends want to make sure you don't accidentally miss a Lenny sighting, Honestly, that guy is so fine.
As for Jada, I would pay good money if everyone connected with her, Will, their awful kids, the whole family, would go away for good, out of the public eye, just STFU, please. Why a crude, dysfunctional, unkind family would choose to let it all hang out is beyond me. But I don't wanna hear anything from them. She certainly is beautiful, but I'm glad I don't know her.
Nina
Jada just wante's money. What a stupid woman.
Cruisin Paul
Nina, agreed!
Paul,and sadly she is already rich.
LOL on the video! Makes you wonder how pompous a guy is to do a video like that though.
TK-421 was the designation of a male stormtrooper who was stationed on the Death Star. TK-421 was guarding the Millennium Falcon when it landed to rescue Princess Leia Organa.
I'm listening to Fly Away right now.
I'm a Chiefs fan and yes, it's driving us crazy!
Julie, c'mon if I looked like him I'd be naked all the time!
Mike, ah a stormtrooper. I will have to close my eyes and actually listen to the song to see how that plays into this. The video makes it difficult to listen😁
April, I thought so! Thx for sharing.
In my opinion I think Jada and Will stay married so they have a built in excuse to get involved with others BUT not have the 'others' put pressure on them to get married. They are protecting their assets, a business deal.
Taylor Swift is at least a force for good in the world, unlike some others who take up time in the media so I don't care how much they use her to sell their magazines and TV programs or whatever...so much better than seeing Conway West, Trump or the Cardashians, etc..
Jean, you obviously are not a sports fan. Yes, I like Taylor, yes better than a Kardashian and that ilk, however no one, no one, needs to have her be the focus during a game when you have to watch it on tv. Imagine her being shown every couple minutes during your favorite movie or book. That's the issue. Her interrupting what you tuned in to watch. I want to watch the game, not her no matter how good she is. Hell, even if it were Lenny, I'd rather watch the game. Time & Place.
Post a Comment