I kind of like days like that ~ you've done everything that needed to be done, and the things that don't need to be done today....can wait. I read. I make popcorn and watch a movie. I'm not a napper, so I can't do that, but I can pull out a face mask, lie down for the prescribed 15-20 minutes and day dream. But I am not turning on the oven.
5 comments:
I kind of like days like that ~ you've done everything that needed to be done, and the things that don't need to be done today....can wait. I read. I make popcorn and watch a movie. I'm not a napper, so I can't do that, but I can pull out a face mask, lie down for the prescribed 15-20 minutes and day dream. But I am not turning on the oven.
I had a couple of days like that last week. Taking a nap is never what I do, but did last week.
I've had those a lot. Just relax and enjoy being not sick.
Is least sick like the best worst?
Mike I guess so. :-)
Yvonne, I was never a napper either. I don't have a choice when or if I nap.
Susan, i think my husband was on to something with these naps. Seriously I would like one when I don't feel sick and I'll let ya know. :-)
Patti, enjoying "less sick" it's a new thing. :-)
Post a Comment