Thursday, July 14, 2022

Housecleaner

I have been seeing this woman who is a house cleaner tell you her tips/hacks on Instagram.  Some of them I've tried and she's always correct.

I showed Rick her picture/video. She is drop-dead gorgeous. 
I said to him, "Gee wouldn't you like her to be our house cleaner?"

Ole Rick perks up and says, "Yes absolutely, and on Naked Wednesday!"

The idiot does make me laugh.

10 comments:

bluzdude said...

Naked Wednesday... good day for the house cleaner, bad day for the refrigerator repairman.

Arkansas Patti said...

Ha ha, if he keeps pushing Naked Wednesday may catch on.

Julie H said...

haha are you a participant in Naked Wednesday?

Mr. Shife said...

I think bluzdude nailed it. Definitely don't want the plumber coming over on Wednesdays.

Olga said...

Oh, and all this time I thought it was whiskey Wednesday!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bluz, Hmmm, no to both.

Patti, only catching on for him!silly man

Julie, no I am not although he tells me I'm not being a team player. The Ass.

Mr. Shift, agreed 👍

Olga, ah, that's for normal people, that is not Rick sadly.😆

Mike said...

And the Instagram link is?!

Cruisin Paul said...

I see that you & Rick are together on Wedneday. LOL
See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul

Cruisin Paul said...

I hope things are doing well for you Peg. I haven't seen your blog since last Thursday and today is Wednesday.

Cruisin Paul

Kevin S said...

I think it would be interesting to see what cleaning hacks she has.