Rick is sick. I googled symptoms of Covid for those who have been vaccinated.
- Tiredness
- Headache
- Muscle Pain
- Chills
- Fever
- Nausea
Oh, to say I'm angry is an understatement.
Thursday he went to donate platelets. (long story) He got there and he felt fine but they said he had a fever of 99 but was still okay. His blood pressure was high that day for some reason (2 cups of coffee before going?) So he could not donate. So he came home. I mentioned covid and he laughed it off. I said, "please tell me Richard you wore a mask Wed when you went to Lowes and Walmart. He hesitated. I knew then he did not. I told him to not even try to lie to me I know you didn't. He agreed.
Friday he was sick! Test says negative. He slept for 18 hours out of 24.
Saturday (today) he took the other test we had and it says negative.
I still think it's covid. This is exactly how my friends went down.
But he won't go get a real accurate test at urgent care or ER. Too damn stubborn.
I am trying to stay away from him but it's almost impossible. He is watching TV right now in the living room and I'm in my office with a splitting headache praying I don't get this. I am so angry at him right now!
In other news...
**Have you all seen that commercial with the two bunnies waiting on their Chewy Box to arrive? In the end when that bunny says, "Hold me Leo" I crack up every time. I think I need to get a life.
**I am getting emails after I comment on blogs like this -
Message blocked |
Your message to xxxxxxxxxxx has been blocked. See technical details below for more information. |
I blocked off the email address to this person's blog but they are all the same and I get these after all my comments. What the hell is that about? I do go back and I see it was posted unless they have a moderation thing going on then I don't know. **A neighbor came over to bring me back a bowl we gave her some food from our garden. She saw the bookcases flanking the fireplace and admired Ricks's work. She saw something on the bookshelf. It is a piece we picked up at an art fair. She thought it was funny. It was right after our little trip canoeing down the Allegheny with friends. We both at the same time reached for it at the art show and laughed. It was so much like the weekend we had just had. We knew we had to buy it. We did not run ashore on a rock but it was pretty damn close. It really was a fun weekend. Good memories. **My headache is now so bad I have to stop. I need some Tylenol. If he gave me this - why I'm gonna... Well, you can watch the Dateline episode. |

12 comments:
Oh no. I hope he feels better soon and that it's NOT covid.
Oooh nooo. I hope for Rick's you don't have COVID -- wekk, for your sake too!
Wow. This is definitely a Prayer time. Keep well and strong.
Walmart is a cesspool of covidiots. Even most people at Costco aren't wearing masks. Except me. Sometimes I'm the only one at the grocery store with a mask on.
Have you seen the latest covid map from the CDC? BA5 is the latest variant making the rounds.
Even if Rick doesn't go to Urgent Care for a test, you go if you get any worse! Hopefully, it's just a stress headache due to him not wearing a mask. Guys can be so stubborn!
I have not gotten any of those messages after I post comments on other people's blogs. That's so weird!
I'm with Jean, since Rick won't go, you go and be tested. Then if you have been exposed you can at least get some treatment and that might get Rick off his bum to do the right thing and get treatment also.
Haven't seen any of those messages--yet. Weird.
Please let us know how you are doing.
I am hoping that Rick is not positive. We still immediately jump to conclusions from the past two years of "training". I hope all is well, and the tests will continue to be negative.
Dear Lord, I hope that Rick doesn't have Covid. That's all you have to have is more problems. Keep strong Peg.
I no longer have my email. For some reason it was my wife pushing the wrong button ( she thinks she made a mistake on the computer ) or someone stole my password. I doesn't affect my blog thank goodness.
Have a good weekend as good as you can.
Cruisin Paul
I am so sorry to hear about Rick. I would be pissed, too! In fact, I tell my husband that I will be pissed at him if he brings COVID home, but his dementia keeps him from remembering that. I don't "let" him go into stores without a mask if I am with him. (He is still capable of driving himself to places in our small town, so I'm not always with him) He sits in the car and waits for me rather than wear a mask. In general, I'm the only one I see wearing a mask in non-medical buildings.
Good luck!
Well, crap. I'm hoping the negative tests are accurate. I'll say when my whole family had covid, the home tests were extremely clearly positive. So I'm hoping that's a good sign and Rick has something annoying but overall harmless. Is he coughing? If not, that would be another "good" sign.
As to your comments being blocked, I have blogger comments go to my email, but yours have never ever gone to my email. They just show up in blogger. I figured it had something to do with your firewall or privacy settings?
Feel better!
Abby what I showed regarding comments came from your blog. I get them from all that I comment on. I will look at my setting again. It's weird though. But lately technology in this house I think is run by gremlins.
I hope you don't get sick :( That is a fun sculpture!
Post a Comment