Wednesday morning I walked into the kitchen to make my coffee.
I'm standing & just staring at my coffee maker making coffee.
Rick wasn't in the house, I saw the note that he was out on his walk.
I saw the garbage was not taken out. Hmm...isn't today Thursday?
Damn did we miss garbage day again?
Just as that thought crossed my mind my Big Guy came walking into the kitchen. He says, "Good Morning."
I don't wish to talk yet but I have to ask since I saw the garbage in the house, "What day is it Rick?"
Without missing a beat he tells me, "Why it's naked Wednesday"
Without missing a beat he tells me, "Why it's naked Wednesday"
Okay, that made me laugh.
"It's not garbage day? "
"No, Margaret why do you ask me and then think I"m wrong? It's Naked Wednesday, I'm certain!"
He is taking off his shirt, which is stuck to him because it was not quite 8:15a and it's already 83 degrees and he was sweaty.
He is now throwing his clothes into the washer and stands there naked and tells me to get with the program. He expects me to be naked when he gets out of the shower. He walks into the shower laughing. He amuses only himself.
Geez, I hadn't even had one sip of coffee yet, this was too much for me.
All I wanted to know is if the garbage had to go out.
10 comments:
Beautiful! It's reassuring to know that others in the world are sometimes off by a day.
P.S. Were you?
Cop, Yep!
"He amuses only himself." No - I gotta say I found that pretty amusing too.
Glad to read your fight against Betty is seeing some success. Hang in there!!
Ha ha, "Naked Wednesday". Think that could catch on. You made me look at my calendar. Days do meld together anymore.
You've got to admit Rick is pretty funny....even if it is too early for humor.
lol you're going to have to do like my mother in law and cross off the days on a big calendar
Trash day is one of the few reasons to try and remember what day it is.
Naked Wednesday. Now that is a hoot. I really get a kick out of Rick. Isn't Naked Wednesday your day also? LOL
Cruisin Paul
PS Peg, did you have your coffee that day?
Am I the only one who wonders if Taco Tuesday isn't actually about food at all? Instead, it's about women wandering around their houses unclothed?
I asked my husband, he said yes, that's it, and now I am under pressure to lose 80 lbs by next week.
Thanks, Peg.
Lol, oh, my. That just gave me a big smile that I won't forget for awhile! I am NOT mentioning naked Wednesday to Romeo.........
And Ami...haha.
Post a Comment