I have a lot of appointments today so I am being lazy and putting up some meme's I enjoyed.
Jimmy Carter is a better man than he was a president. But he is a good man. He has done more good works since leaving office than any president I can think of in my lifetime. DeRegulation of the airlines I think was his worst gift to us.
I don't know why this hair color one just makes me laugh!
Ladies we all live with this guy or have lived with this guy. 😁
9 comments:
Memes are fun aren't they.
I have to remember that first one should anyone ever suggest I donate blood again. Tried it once, not gonna repeat!
These were such fun. Loved them all.
I agree about Jimmy Carter. Would love a long sit down conversation with him. He was just too decent a man to be president and Iran sank his boat.
Have a great day Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Some good ones.
We have a whole bunch of landmarks around our house.
My favorite from my own internet wandering this week was
I've realized that people who flaunt their patriotism are not patriots, and people who flaunt their Christianity are not Christians.
Ah, Jimmy Carter. A disaster in the White House, but a wonderful man. I am convinced that a politician may at one time be a genuine, caring, compassionate human being, but as they climb the political ladder, most of those wonderful characteristics are stripped away. Carter is one of a select few that did not truly change much.
Great memes, the hair dye one cracked me up. And the shag carpeting....haha, my sister and I were "remote controls" too.
Post a Comment