Aw, these were a hoot. Just kept getting better after I cracked up at the dog walking herself. Thanks. A nice end of the day for me.
The HOA meme has been making the rounds. I could see building a whole fence like that.
These are great! Look at Tony, just chillin in the hot tub. But that HOA response, that's gold.... :D
Of course, I love the vibes. I still say it and still feel it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw, these were a hoot. Just kept getting better after I cracked up at the dog walking herself. Thanks. A nice end of the day for me.
The HOA meme has been making the rounds. I could see building a whole fence like that.
These are great! Look at Tony, just chillin in the hot tub.
But that HOA response, that's gold.... :D
Of course, I love the vibes. I still say it and still feel it.
Post a Comment