I tend to get dizzy and light headed these days. It's a side effect from the meds.
No big deal for the most part.
I have been known to stand up and go, whoa, and sit back down until it passes. But it did not go down that way Saturday night.
I stood up and got dizzy as I do...BUT this time my legs just gave out on me.
On the way down Rick saw me and tried to grab me before I hit the floor but it did not work. We both went down. So now we two old fools were both laying on the ground laughing our asses off.
As we laid on the floor Rick said, "this is like Grace and Frankie, who is gonna help us?" We laid there for a bit just laughing like damn fools.
We are both fine. I really twisted my ankle and can not put any weight on it, but we are both otherwise fine.
All is well but in good news I got out of finishing the backyard edging....tee hee

9 comments:
And now you're going to milk that ankle for as long as you can, right?
oh you scared me there with the crutches. Glad you are just mildly injured!
So sorry about the ankle and hope it heals soon. At least Rick broke your fall and you both could laugh about it.
I'm glad you weren't hurt more seriously. Tell Betty to get on with the move on. Something tells me you'll be back out there giving the edging the what for. Just please be careful!
Thank God you both weren't really hurt. I can just look at the two of you falling over the two of you. Tumble, tumble, tumble,crash and fall. Laughter is the only way to enjoy life after that. I hope your ankle gets better Peg. See ya.
Cruisin Paul
Hard to remember sometimes that we need to be careful when taking meds. Glad you neither of you was hurt worse.
Mike, you know it!
To All, we are so fine, our dignity hurt but it was funny more than anything. Thank goodness. Well my foot is swollen and it'll be a few days before that's better but it's all good here!
For pete's sake....at least y'all laughed :-)
My sister's treatment is still going on with a short break between long chemo sessions. I think I'll have my sister take some crutches up to her when she goes for a visit next week. Just in case.
Post a Comment