Did you hear about the woman who killed her husband and then she cut off his penis and fried it in soybean oil?
Before I found the article to this I heard it while in the car on Sirius Radio.
The DJ said, "Well she was being healthy using soybean oil"
Okay, I admit that made me laugh out loud alone in my car.
When I got home I found this story and sent it to my girlfriend.
She said, "Oh he probably deserved that."
WHAT?
No one deserves that. Leave him. Walk away. If threatening you leave and get help. No one deserves this.
Now there are 2 kids involved. 8 and 5. So Daddy's dead and Mom goes to prison. What the hell was she thinking?
Oh, I do understand that kind of anger but I have never ever felt the need to kill or disfigure. That is insane.
She could have gotten off probably claiming self-defense.
But cooking his cock doesn't look like self-defense.
This is so Hannibal Lecter creepy.
I mean what kind of wine do you even have with that?
Okay, that was bad Margaret.
Margaret is being punished now and can't write anymore!
17 comments:
Gross! I wonder if she was mentally ill or if he just drove her to insanity. Hopefully the kids are better off somewhere else.
Yikes. She makes Lorena Bobbitt look like a girl scout.
Rick said something similar, Patti.
My ex-husband was a violent bastard and just one time, when he came staggering at me drunk (as usual) and bursting for a fight, I happened to have a knife in my hands because I was preparing dinner. For just one split second I thought "all it would take is just one slash" but then I realized what it would do to my kids and I put down that knife and took yet another beating instead. Thankfully he hooked up with a skank not long after that and I was able to get away from him but I certainly understand abused women (in my case - I know men can be abused too) who lash out and can't take any more. That being said, "frying his penis" - nope it's no laughing matter.
Treaders, I am so sorry you have to live through this. I'm glad you didn't do it because your kids need their mom!
Why the hell did she fry it though? He was already dead.
The article never said she was abused, and on the radio they said she was not abused just angry at his cheating ways. She separated and then dated him from time to time and they fought all the time and then he cheated on her a lot. But no mention of abuse. I think that makes it a whole different story.
I don't think there's a wine in the world that would go with that. Seriously, what a crazy world we live in.
I was looking for more stories on google to see if she went out and bought some hotdog buns for lunch. But what surprised me was how many stories there are about this subject. LOTS of them.
God I hope she didn’t feed the kids.
Well, if that isn't just the icing on the cake of violence we've had here in the US lately, I don't know what is. I would suggest whiskey over wine on this one.
Such a weird world we are living in right now. I feel for the kids. But maybe it is a good thing for the kids in the long run. Who knows?
betty
Got to be an interesting story behind Those headlines.
I mean,did she eat it?? Or if was because of cheating,did he cheat with soybean oil? The soybean oil is hanging me up.
There's some weird fucking people out there.
Ouch!!!!!! I felt sick reading this story Peg. Soybean oil, use olive oil, it's better. Sick isn't it. How can a woman do that? Everytime I check mine, I'll say Thank God.
Have a great weekend my friend.
Cruisin Paul
"they ran a pizzaria together...", oh the imagery
Well clearly there were mental issues and/or drugs involved. I mean, you don't just wake up one morning and decide to cut off and fry a penis.
You all are as bad as me - whiskey instead of wine.
Hot dog buns.
Seriously this woman has mental health issues as Abby said.
They told us she fried it but then what did she do with it?
Yuk.
And yes Paul I said EVOO too instead of soybean - actually better for you. :-)
But this poor man and children.
Actually, for frying she should have used peanut oil. EVOO isn't great in high heat situations. Too bad Jeff Dahmer got killed in prison - he may have had some recipes for her.
Brian, you are as sick as me. No anything over 400 I think is too high for EVOO. :-)
No article said she ate it so I don't know the thought process on why she did this. He was already dead when she removed his member. Sick sick woman.
Post a Comment