I loved these four ladies. I made sure that Mary Lou saw this and she laughed and smiled. She then made sure that I could send this to our daughter Nicole. Thanks for a good morning Peg.
Patti, Rick found this hysterical. I put it on the TV to have him watch. He was laughing all the way through this. He has "lived" it himself by being with me. He laughed a bit too hard at the cranky comments. 😉
7 comments:
Yep that pretty much sums it up. Glad I an done with it except for the very rare hot flash.
Betty
Hilarious and oh so true!!!!!
I loved these four ladies. I made sure that Mary Lou saw this and she laughed and smiled. She then made sure that I could send this to our daughter Nicole. Thanks for a good morning Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Glad you enjoyed!!
That was so funny and should be required listening for both men and women. Though we pretty much know what is coming.
Patti, Rick found this hysterical. I put it on the TV to have him watch. He was laughing all the way through this. He has "lived" it himself by being with me. He laughed a bit too hard at the cranky comments. 😉
I'd seen this before. I thought I posted it but no. I can't fond that I did. So I must have seen it on another blog. I can't keep track anymore.
Post a Comment