Why will I not be sad to not answer another @#!$* phone ever again?
I call all appointments as a reminder. I try to make sure they have everything done that they need to do etc. This usually leads to a lot of questions to address. It helps immensely to do this.
I called a guy and said I was calling to remind you of your
appointment and also to remind you that you only gave me ½ the address and you said you’d call
back.
(note: I have called him for weeks and he never calls back – I’ve emailed him as well so I was thrilled he actually answered)
(note: I have called him for weeks and he never calls back – I’ve emailed him as well so I was thrilled he actually answered)
I said, “ Hey, that’s great, congratulations. Steve as you know there is a cancellation fee for less than 24 hrs but I will waive it for you for this time. Next time if you could please give us a courtesy call to cancel of at least 24 hrs we sure would appreciate it.” (mind you his paperwork states this cancellation fee)
He said, “well I would have referred you but since that last
snarky remark you can go fuck yourself “ and he hung up.
Wow. Where did that come from? I couldn’t have said it
nicer. What was wrong with what I said to him? That was neither snarky or mean.
Oh, I can do snarky and mean mister, this was neither.
I'd charge him the fee now if I hadn't already said I'd waive it.
Just another prick out in the universe.
10 comments:
Give me his address and I'll send him a well worded thank you card. I bet all your friends would send a card.
No loss. He wasn't going to refer you anyway. He's just like the people who claim they're boycotting a business but they never shopped there in the first place.
Sometimes it's hard to fathom how uncivil some people can be. Good grief.
Gee Mike, I even have his address.
bluzdude - good point!
Patti - oh those words are very true!!
Olga - it is hard to fathom. I wonder if he'd have done that in my face? Or he was just a little man who talks big on the phone like an internet troll. This actually bothered me. I couldn't have been nicer and in fact - a realtor was here when it happened. She heard it. When I walked away from the office I repeated to Rick and she what just transpired. She said, "but you were so nice" Yeah, a lot of good that does me!
I find people so disrespectful in this world. You were so respectful to this jerk but not him. Why do people act this way? Since Trump came into the situation, disrespect becomes the way of the day. Unbelievable.
Cruisin Paul
F _ _ k him. Take back your kindness and send him a bill. If he doesn't pay, let it go to collections and cause him a headache down the line.
omg, it's people like Steve that make me heartily hope that Karma is real.
Boots, now that is funny. I wish I could do that. I don't need the grief though. I am walking away in 30 days.
Abby, I say that all the time!!
Julie, an A-1 Class Asshole!
Though he was rude to you, it was probably good he didn't go ahead with using your company. He probably would not have been a good experience all around. And that is why I almost always refuse to work for a job that involves heavy phone use.
Betty
Betty, you are correct! On all points😀
Post a Comment