Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Taking a Break.

Leaving the blog world for a bit. Just taking a break.
It feels like it is turning into Twitter, which is a horrible thought.

My email is on this site so you can always email me, I'd love that.

I'll be by to read you all, just not writing for a bit.

8 comments:

Mike said...

So are you going to answer comments on this post?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mikey anyone ever tell you that you're a ball buster? :-)

Olga said...

Breaks are a good thing. I am ready for one myself.

Susan Kane said...

Hope to see you when you come back!

bluzdude said...

Nothing wrong with a little sabbatical... I'm sure it will last right up until your husband does something you just have to tell us about.

Abby said...

You know I'll be here when you come back :) Enjoy the break. Twitter! omg

Arkansas Patti said...

Sometimes breaks are necessary. I know I take them when the urge hits. Hurry back.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Hmmmm, perhaps I should do the same. Romeo used to have a twitter account, but he kept getting hacked, so he dropped it. There aren't enough hours in the day for all this social media. And I'd rather do other things. Right now I need to clean the bathroom. :-)