Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cupcake Update

***Remember those cupcakes that went into the freezer?
They came out of the freezer and went into my belly.
I could hear them and it was driving me crazy. They kept begging me to take them out of the freezer. They were cold. They needed to be in my warm belly.
So I took 1 out. I devoured it. Then the next day I felt so badly about leaving the other one alone in the dark cold freezer I removed that one too.
Yep, it was yummy and my hips may not be happy but boy my belly is happy.

Those white jeans? Well, they may be in my closet a little longer before they will fit as comfortably as before. Sure I can get 'em on...but I also need to breathe.
Minor detail really but I do like to breathe.


8 comments:

Olga said...

There is nothing in the world more insistent than food that is calling your name.

alessandra said...

Haha, we need to breathe, eat and be happy ;)

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Cake and ice cream never like to stay in my freezer for long either. And they scream so loud you have to pay attention.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ladies - isn't that the truth? They are so loud, it was just easier to hush 'em up. :-)

April said...

My chocolate chip ice cream last night was being so damn rude - would not shut up that I left a little in there - so I made it shut up real fast! Boy it was good but now I don't have anymore!!!

Ami said...

I'm baking a chocolate cake today with chocolate cream cheese icing. I won't regret it. And I won't put any of it into the freezer, either. Fortunately, I don't own any white pants.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ami, I think I may not own white jeans soon.😢

Julie H said...

yummm cupcakes