If she isn't swimming she just wants to chase the fish or a fishing lure in the water. Watching her chase fish is pretty funny.
_______________________________
My dear friend Laura's birthday was February 22nd.
She celebrates her birthday for a week.
I have never met anyone who enjoys their birthday more than she does....well except me. As you all know because I have said it every year, it's my favorite holiday.
She will be coming to town today with students for model U.N. She is a chaperone. She is relieved of duties Friday night so she is coming over to celebrate all we girls, Izzy included, birthdays. (My birthday is just around the corner) She is bringing with her horrible northern weather and it will be damn cold. I told her to come without her lake effect snow weather but she is not cooperating. So tomorrow should be a damn good time to be inside to eat, drink, laugh and stay warm. God knows there will be laughs.
Rick is picking her up and bringing her out to the suburbs. He will chauffeur her back to the District Saturday morning to be there at 8am. Nice how I volunteered Rick isn't it? Hey, it's my birthday Saturday and I'm delegating that day. 😀
________________________
We now have the youtube channel on our TV. So last night I realized I could see all of our videos on the television from our channel. That was fun. I always sound like such a dufus. Please ignore me.
Here is one from 4 years old. It was at our lake house (oh how that home is missed!)
This little boy "playing" with Rick is the son of my friend Laura, who is coming to town. He is now a 16-year-old - well everyone is 4 yrs older.
These two would "play" together every year. I am uncertain as to who the child is in this video. Rick and Joey must always one up each other in pranks and jokes. I guess once a little boy always a little boy. Rick is now out of pranks so it's up to Joey now. Sibling comments in the background crack me up.
___________________________
I will be away for the next few days having fun.
See you all next week.
7 comments:
Notch goes Sunday to obedience school for two months!!
Going to miss that boy!
Happy Birthday!!
Have lots of birthday fun!
April, your dog has to go away for obedience school? Wow that is serious stuff.
Thanks.
Olga - Thank you! At 61 my birthdays are not as exciting but still a nice time. :-)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes sure the dog gets something special on his/her birthday. My Levi is not fond of water but I once had a Belgium Shepard that practically lived in the water so I know what you mean about your dog's "fishing" being fun to watch.
He's a good dog - just a big boy who doesn't realize he is big. I'll send you a picture - he is just a big baby. So this guy has a duck/obedience school and decided that it would be good for him. Also because I am so jealous of the lab across the street - that dang dog will just sit with the front door open and not move.
That fish chasing video was pretty funny.
Ah, you saw it Mike before it came down I see.
I thought everyone would think it was like watching paint dry. I think it's a hoot too. Happy weekend - although for you it's a weekend every day.
Post a Comment