No, I have not. I do watch Masterchef here. Hmm...may have to look for Australia version. I am sure it is far nicer. The British Gordan Ramsey is a mean angry man and I don't care for him at all.
I'm watching a Canadian tv program on Acorn that is called 19-2. It is set in Montreal and the scenery - town and country - is really nice. I haven't seen enough to judge the program but I believe it was a big hit when it came out. FYI in case you subscribe to Acorn TV. It has a lot of Canadian and Australian, as well as English, programs.
Barbara I am not at all familiar with Acorn. Montreal is beautiful but I don't speak French. It's a very European city to me. I LOVE Toronto and the surrounding areas/towns around the lake. I have been there more than a couple dozen times. The most beautiful is Vancouver but I am so not a west coast girl, nor could I afford to live there. Calgary was sure pretty too but too much snow and cold for me. :-)
8 comments:
I haven't decided where I'm coming back to in my next life. But I need to start looking at places.
Love the guy on the scooter. :)
Haha, and have you ever watched Masterchef USA versus Masterchef Australia? Completely another world too!
No, I have not. I do watch Masterchef here. Hmm...may have to look for Australia version. I am sure it is far nicer. The British Gordan Ramsey is a mean angry man and I don't care for him at all.
Nicer is an understatement, and sadly the Italian version copied the US one as far as meanness is concerned, apparently it creates interest.
I'm watching a Canadian tv program on Acorn that is called 19-2. It is set in Montreal and the scenery - town and country - is really nice. I haven't seen enough to judge the program but I believe it was a big hit when it came out. FYI in case you subscribe to Acorn TV. It has a lot of Canadian and Australian, as well as English, programs.
Barbara I am not at all familiar with Acorn. Montreal is beautiful but I don't speak French. It's a very European city to me.
I LOVE Toronto and the surrounding areas/towns around the lake. I have been there more than a couple dozen times. The most beautiful is Vancouver but I am so not a west coast girl, nor could I afford to live there. Calgary was sure pretty too but too much snow and cold for me. :-)
Sweet!
Post a Comment