Monday, April 6, 2020

Tulips in Spring

Image may contain: plant and indoor

My quarantine buddy made a mad dash to the grocery store for a couple of necessities and came home with these, my fave, tulips. 
My 60+ bulbs in my yard all got frostbite and he knew how sad I was about that. 
I'm tellin' ya if it weren't for that pesky death and financial ruin, I enjoy being forced to slow down and just 'be' with my 2 hairy beasts of dog and man.

11 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I miss flowers from the store. Yours are beautiful with so much love behind them.

Mike said...

Our daffodils came up and are still hanging around. The magnolia made a half-hearted attempt this year. About one-third of the flowers popped. I haven't seen any tulips yet.

Julie H said...

Awww he's such a sweetie pie!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I got 82 messages/comments today. Only 3 could be put here. Some in Arabic, some in Chinese, some in filthy dirty English. I wish there was a way to stop all these comments. Blogger is useless in helping in any way.
**But thanks Jean, Mike and Julie. :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thx R's Rue!

Arkansas Patti said...

Isn't he a sweetie? Just enjoy this time with your 2 beasts.

Abby said...

Pretty! Happy(?) spring.
Something is trying to come up in our new backyard, but the dogs are getting to it.

Olga said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful surprise.
I am physically distancing with my sweetie. 1500+ miles of distance. No prizes for that though.

Cruisin Paul said...

What beautiful tulips to liven your day Peg. Fantastic. Take care my friend.

Cruisin Paul

Susan Kane said...

My husband did a grocery run and also brought flowers. Such a sweetie.

Barbara said...

I do miss flowers. Sweet Rick.