That's the funniest thing I've seen in a week. Lolz...
Yes, it is a whole new world. Glad to see your sense of humor has not been too impacted by recent events,
Might come to that someday. LOL
Kind of hope not but oh my that is funny.
Oh dear God Peg. I'm still laughing. You made my day. Thanks.Cruisin Paul
Leave it to you Margaret. Thank you once again for making me laugh. I loved the photo. High heels no less. Hope you're progressing nicely. Hugs.
OMG. Too funny I don't think I'll be checking in.
LOLMy oldest is pregnant and she had to go into the dr office and then have a teleconference type visit with a specialist who just read things off Google. Sigh.
Uh oh, I think I might have peed just a tiny bit after that....good one! But no. Lol Who puts those kind of memes together??????
Hahahahahahaha!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a week. Lolz...
Yes, it is a whole new world. Glad to see your sense of humor has not been too impacted by recent events,
Might come to that someday. LOL
Kind of hope not but oh my that is funny.
Oh dear God Peg. I'm still laughing. You made my day. Thanks.
Cruisin Paul
Leave it to you Margaret. Thank you once again for making me laugh. I loved the photo. High heels no less. Hope you're progressing nicely. Hugs.
OMG. Too funny I don't think I'll be checking in.
LOL
My oldest is pregnant and she had to go into the dr office and then have a teleconference type visit with a specialist who just read things off Google. Sigh.
Uh oh, I think I might have peed just a tiny bit after that....good one! But no. Lol Who puts those kind of memes together??????
Hahahahahahaha!!
Post a Comment