Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Off to Vermont.

I am leaving for Vermont at 8am Thursday. 
Praying for a safe non-rainy trip. Hate driving in rain since my accident.

I have a lot of personal and business things to accomplish before I leave so I will touch base probably from VT or upon my return. Hey, I'm seeing my ex's family you know there will be stores. 

Here are some memes I found amusing.


I'm so shallow I could never date a man who dressed like the one on the right.
Because I am not sharing my leggings with anyone.


 Hey, I'd survive! I can drive a stick and I still write, just not as well. 
I hate Kale. 


 I know I've posted this before but it cracks me up. 
Even though my dog is not a barker.

Yeah, I'm an extrovert who loves to be alone - go figure.

It may take a minute - just look at it.


Okay a day late - but you get the point


 Well, go on, measure. 
Thank God my earlobes don't need to be tucked into my waistband...yet. 



15 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

Have a safe ride Peggy, See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Great memes! Drive safe and have a good time.

Abby said...

Have a good time in Vermont! Safe travels!
I hope that "fashion" guy is dressed for clash day?
Okay, how many of us checked the earlobe/nipple measurement? *raises hand*

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paul and Jean - thank you!

Abby, are they the same distance? :-)

Arkansas Patti said...

Have a safe and fun trip to Vt. Ya know, that nipple thing is close enough to be true. Weird.

Annsterw said...

Loved all the memes - LOL!!! HA HA
Have a safe trip and I cannot wait to hear all the stories about your exes family...I love me some ex gossip!! LOL!
Hugs

Brian said...

A - have a safe trip!

B - Will definitely check out that nipple/earlobe thing tonight. Might constitute sexual harassment here at work.

Mike said...

I was just thinking of buying an outfit just like that. It's so.... colorful.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, please send a photo after you put those tights on. :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Brian - B. well that is correct. Let me know after you get home.

Julie H said...

Measures earlobes. Hey! lol

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie I just adore you! thx for the gigle.

Becki said...

Oh my gosh! That loner meme is PERFECT!! :D But the dog one definitely made me chuckle more. We just have a fish, so no warnings about the mailman - LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hi Becki, don't think I've seen you around these part before. Welcome. What? Fish aren't barking? :-)

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Oh, Vermont should be beautiful! Enjoy your trip & thanks for the laughs with the memes....the guy in tights ~ yikes!!