Late last week Rick had a small job in the middle of his day.
It was just a tub. So 2 hrs tops.
The customer said he worked from home so he would be there at the time of his appointment.
Rick called him to let him know he was leaving his last appointment and would be on his way and on time.
The customer showed Rick to the bathroom, they discussed some issues and the customer told Rick that his office was just next door, down the hall. If he needed anything just come to my office.
At one point during the job, the customer stopped in to see the progress.
They chatted and he told Rick when you are done just come and get me.
Rick said okay, will do.
Rick finished and just before bringing all his equipment out to the truck he yelled (just a door away) I'm done! When he stopped to listen he realized the man was on the phone. So Rick brought all his stuff out to the truck in 2 trips. He cleaned up everything and was ready to show the customer. He walked to his office and he knocked on the open door and stuck his head in and said, "it's ready to view now" At that exact moment he realized he was still on the phone with earbuds and also masturbating. The man jumped up and pulled up his pants and zipped them. Rick only saw him jump up because he high tailed it out of there.
Rick went into the bathroom and thought about what to do. Of course, say nothing. I can't leave until he pays me so I am stuck here. Then he began to laugh and texts me of course. He stands in the bathroom waiting for the masturbater to show up. I told Rick it was probably taking some time since he didn't want to walk into the bathroom with a ragging boner at attention. Oh, we had a good chuckle over this fool.
The man came into the bathroom and said, "sorry I was on the phone"
Rick just nodded but couldn't look at him because he feared he would laugh or have the urge to say, "What the hell Buddy, you couldn't wait until I left?"
Instead, there was silence, the customer paid and Rick said this was the first time I did not shake hands with a customer.
I think that was a good call
Rick, of course, called me while driving to his next job to share this news.
I was laughing and said to him that I don't understand why one would do that with someone in your home just 6ft away in the bedroom next door.
Rick said, "hell if I know!"
Seriously he couldn't have rubbed one out before Rick got there or after?
I told Rick that maybe he wanted Rick to join in, you know like those silly Penthouse Forum stories that are so not realistic.
That made Rick really laugh.
He then closed with, "Well that has never happened before I think I have now seen it all"
I told him not to say that because I am sure there will be something else that will surprise us. Because people are nuts!
17 comments:
Whahahahaha! I'd say that was a satisfied customer!
OMG, WTF, LOL and every other abbreviation out there.
This is just messed up on so many levels! How uncomfortable for Rick. Was it the "master" bathroom he was working on? Nevermind...
Ya read enough blogs, ya learn so many things.
Men. Your beloved carried it off with aplomb.
I will giggle about this all day.
Wonder who was on the other end of the telephone line, a sex line maybe? And did the guy pay with a semen stained check or semen stained cash? ROFLMAO!
Boots - semen stained credit card. :-)
Susan - he cringed the rest of the day. I giggled as you said you were going to do. Now if I had been there - not so funny!
OMG I want to believe you just make this stuff up, but I fear you do not. Where do these people come from?
Olga, I am not even clever enough to make this shit up. It's sad that it is our life working with the public. Yes and these people live in multi-million dollar homes and have big ass titles. It is never the little guy who gives us any grief at all. That is my take away from 12 yrs doing this stuff.
He was just really excited about the work done on his bathroom.
Maybe he wanted Rick to see him,though... since he left the door open and all...
Ami, gee maybe....tee hee
Well, when 1 (800) slut-calls you have to answer and well, one thing leads to another. I don't see how Rick could keep a straight face talking to that man afterward. I wouldn't have quit laughing for hours.
That is hilarious! And he left the door open so the stranger in his house could see what he was doing? I am sure there is a term in abnormal psychology for it.
Jean, Oh 1800 sluts is hysterical. Rick said I don't think that was work on the phone. Ah, ya think? Rick was rattled. He only could laugh after he left and used Purell.
Jono - Oh you are so right! I am certain there is a name for this. Right now, it's is, just my customers. :-)
The guy is gay and Rick turned him on?
Mike, yes that is it, he liked big burly "Bears"
bahhahahah so gross and awkward!
Ha ha, poor Rick. Wonder if there is a"hand" book that explains the proper etiquette in such a situation.
OMG!!!! BEST STORY EVER!!! Only comment i have ....Yes, people are crazy and have no class! LOL!!!
Post a Comment