When you'd say what day is it? She'd say, Friday, All day or whatever day it was. Used to drive me crazy. But I was under 13 so everything my parents did was crazy to me. Then I got a 2nd mom who did the same thing. My sister asked once if they were taught this in Mom school. She just laughed. My sister hated that expression as much as I did.
I am still trying to get caught up at work and home.
Honestly, I was only gone for 4 days.
How can Rick make such a mess for me to repair in the office in 2 days of work?
Because of this, I am leaving this week with Memes.
This first one is something Rick did once and I saw him. I told him to stop listening to this couple fight, it's private. He said, "hey if they wanted to be fighting in private then don't stand under my office window screaming at one another - go home"
Well, now I know what to do when I get my baby goat.
Good enough reason
I have learned this too many times!
Rick didn't find this as funny as me.
I bet she threw one at him after he spoke.
Truer words have never been spoken.







14 comments:
I gotta agree with Rick ~ this includes conversations people have on their phones in public places (like the grocery store). Don't you love when they give you that "look" when they realize you're listening? And I just reply with the wide eyed look that says "What??".
Ya want privacy, then go somewhere private.
It's - Oh once in Target I had to hear "blow by blow" of this woman's date. Then when she got to oral sex, a woman going down the aisle with a child in her cart told her to go to her car and discuss this. It wasn't supposed to be public. The girl gave her the finger. She was sitting on a bottom shelf in the store. Like she was at home in her recliner talking to a friend. WTH? Next thing I know I hear a fuss, I went to see, the manager was escorting her out. People applauded. :-)
Have a great Friday Peggy See ya.
Cruisin Paul
My mom never said the 'Friday all day long' thing. I wonder if it's a regional thing.
Love the goat with the pool noodles.
Ha! "Mom School"! My mom never said "(Fri)day, all day", but she was from a different country where their Mom School curriculum was a bit different, I guess.
Great memes. The last one - so true.
Scott has been on vacation for the last 2 days while I work. So for he doesn't use his vacation days like I do. Yep, still dishes in the sink.
Deep knee bends will firm and shape buns. But they only work if you can get back up after going down for the first one.
Hilarious comment about the water and so very true!!! I pee way too much but I definitely don’t have time to chat in between!!! Lol!
At the end of my career as a middle school teacher I became convinced that all teenagers have no clue that adults can hear them when they talk on phones or with each other in the hallways. TMI everyday.
Those loud phone talkers get me. Early on with the cell phones, I heard a guy in the grocery store loudly say into his phone "I am in my car right now. Be there soon." So I walked up beside him and asked in a loud voice, "Can you tell me what aisle the canned beans are on?" He quickly turned inside out and lowered his voice.
Hahaha. I had to share the strapping the load down. Every man I know - right.
To all, your comments are cracking me up.
Patti - not that was mean!
Week-old buns! Hahahaha. Isn't there some kind of bun-o-matic that can help for only $9.95?
Jono, I wish!
Post a Comment