I guess a lot of people have their panties in a twist over this because it will be aired at 10pm eastern time (and later) and heaven forbid their kids may hear this If this is upsetting to you I want to know why your children are up past 10pm? Trust me if they are old enough to be up that late they have heard much, much worse at school. Aside from the fact that it's potty humor I found it a bit clever because it got my attention. I don't normally pay any attention to KMart ads. Isn't that the point of advertising, to get our attention? Ship, I think it worked.
This also reminded Rick and I of a SNL commerical from a few years go. For whatever reason blogger is not allowing me to post it but here is the link
This also reminded Rick and I of a SNL commerical from a few years go. For whatever reason blogger is not allowing me to post it but here is the link
7 comments:
I found it funny especially since it's been sent to me three times. Each time on my school email account!
well Bonnie at least I didn't do send it to you at school.
For some reason those 2 old people are the ones that really made me laugh. Made me think of a SNL skit a few years ago for adult diapers called, Oops I crapped my pants.
Had not seen this.
The posted video worked. The 'link' didn't work.
Hey Mikey - try it again it should now. Having a lot of issues today. If I type a word it will take a full minute to appear.
the sad thing is that i heard the fuss about this long before i realized what they were fussing about.
i totally did not make the connection and i was all like so? they're shipping pants?
as for children, i got my nose broke my rookie year by a kid who was in the habit of shouting "i;m gonna f-ing blow your f-ing head right off, you f-ing SOB"
only he didn't censor any.
so when people apologize for language, i tell 'em it's ok, because i've heard worse. i used to teach kindergarten.
Flask- KINDERGARTEN?????
oh my goodness that is crazy.
I would have had my mouth washed put with soap!!! Which yes, did happen to me once. I may be slow but not stupid to do that twice.
But then my parents didn't swear...well that I knew of becuz when they did it was in italian.
Really? Kindergarten?
I'd say that's pretty good advertising... it has people talking!
Post a Comment