I saw this story someplace. I think the place he quit from uses the guys new company for their cakes.
That IS quite clever!
Hum, makes me wondered how they put THAT in his file ;o)
Mike - he did this respectfully so there is no reason they shouldn't use him really.Cora - hope you are all well and things are improving. It is clever. I told Rick I may have to send him a cake like that so I can quit. :-)Bonnie - they probably put in the crumbs.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I saw this story someplace. I think the place he quit from uses the guys new company for their cakes.
That IS quite clever!
Hum, makes me wondered how they put THAT in his file ;o)
Mike - he did this respectfully so there is no reason they shouldn't use him really.
Cora - hope you are all well and things are improving. It is clever. I told Rick I may have to send him a cake like that so I can quit. :-)
Bonnie - they probably put in the crumbs.
Post a Comment