Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Julie H said...

ok I'm sure if I paid attention to the news that would all make more sense ;)

mamahasspoken said...

Ok, before the video came up, I got to watch the commercial for salad dressing. You know the one where the hot hunky man's shirt gets burnt off. Yea, I just wanted to watch that over and over and over and over and oh, the video. Sadly, I knew many a football coaches like him. I complained to the principals about the abuse but it got me nowhere. Instead I was told that it was considered great coaching. It's a sports world mentality and it happens ALL THE TIME. The Rutgers coach just happen to get caught.
Oh and I love the video paradity. But then I love anything she does :o)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - you are correct!

Bonnie - I too love her to pieces. She is so damn fearless as a comedian. I love her. She was so funny on the whole show!

Mike said...

I didn't realize that was Melissa McCarthy until she started talking. We haven't been watching SNL recently so this skit is new to me. Good stuff.