My boys of summer will be in town this weekend to play my hometown team.
The Washington Nationals have a better record than the NY Yankees.
I want to say it's just because they are in the national league and we know that is not quite as strong as the American League East.
But that's not completely true. The Nats are playing well across the board.
So this weekend should be some good games to watch for me.
Or terribly depressing depending on how it goes.
I'm actually conflicted a tiny bit.
I cheer for the Nats as long as they aren't playing the Yanks.
Love to see these two in the fall.
Yes I'm a dreamer. Ask my parents.
There are always so many rumors about who Derek Jeter is dating and some of the stories are a hoot. There was one recently where "they" said he sends girls home with a gift basket of his memento's like a signed baseball, and his jersey etc. That is so hysterical and if it's true how sick and twisted is that?
I picture a woman doing the walk of shame in the morning in her evening clothes walking home with her parting gift. It just makes me laugh.
So when I saw this video I thought it was funny.
Yes, for those who don't follow Jeter's conquests he did date all those and more that were in the video like Mariah, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, etc.
And let us now forget Maxim's woman of the year last year Minka Kelly to name just a few.
6 comments:
All I can come up with, is ewwwwwww! Wasn't there an old commercial about... if you've had sex with blah blah and they had sex with blah blah... and so on, and so on...
I want to be cast off by JLo.
My ex-sister in law is a huge Jeter fan. One year at Christmas (before the divorce) she told my nephew that some day Jeter was going to be his new daddy.
Cora - ooh i remember that commercial. I wish I didn't.
Mike - I want to be cast off by Gerard Butler.
Julie - that's a hoot.Let me know how that works out for your ex-sister in law.
I like him as a ballplayer but I don't get why women find him hot. Guess 'cause he's rich and famous.
She already has a new non-Jeter baby daddy. Wonder if she'll tell the next kid the same thing ;)
SPEAKING OF DEREK JETER! do you ever read Deadspin? its a sports news website that usually covers stores that you wouldn't see just anywhere, plus it's usually pretty funny as well.
anyway, a few weeks ago they had a story asking readers to write the dumbest story about derek jeter.
here's the winner:http://deadspin.com/5917557/open-thread-can-you-write-the-dumbest-story-ever-about-derek-jeter
i meant to sent it to you weeks ago but forgot. hope you enjoy!
Post a Comment