Before I had any readers/followers I wrote this story about the people I love.
That would be My Crazy Loud Italian American family.
I thought I’d reach back into the ole archives and pull this one out.
Sadly every last embarrassing thing here is true.
You just can’t make up this kind of crazy!
After you read it you’ll see why it took me so long to introduce my husband to my extended family. Oh he knew my cousins, who were like siblings to me, but I kept him from the whole family and for a reason which you’ll see. So sit back pour yourself a cup of coffee, grab a biscotti and have a good laugh. And hey – be thankful they aren’t yours.
And don't be afraid to say what you feel - I know it's a crazy cast of characters!
Here ya go.....
4 comments:
Thank you for becoming a Follower of my blog Peggy (Peg). I am honored - truly.
I enjoy reading you but I really enjoy your artwork. I will be in touch shortly I think I have a job for you. :-)
I love your post. And your blog...especially the title. That's how everyone should take life, straight up, no chaser!
Mary
Thank you Mary.
My husband and I were chatting as we do over a glass of wine last evening and he said I should write a book about my funny familiy. If only....
Post a Comment