so dig this chick. I don't think they'll pick her though. They will go for some chirpy who fits a middle america mold don't you think? She is very Melissa,Janis, Bonnie, type. Love her.
Yes, I agree. I have a horrid feeling that all of the teenage girls are going to pick the young kid (aaron?) who in my opinion, sings as flat as a pancake
Funny...my daughter and I just finished watching the taped episode from last night(last night she had too much homework and has been fighting as cold so we sort of insisted she not stay up to watch Idol) and I Crystal at the end. She is very good, but ..I prefer Siobhan out of em all-right from the start. The rest up there have been sort of sweetly...boring(Andrew Garcia started out more interesting)
5 comments:
wow, thanks for posting this! i have to admit i have totally been slacking on my idol watching
*hangs head in shame*
so dig this chick. I don't think they'll pick her though. They will go for some chirpy who fits a middle america mold don't you think? She is very Melissa,Janis, Bonnie, type. Love her.
i totally agree...honestly the american idol winners are generally not who i would have chosen.
i love the melissa, janis, bonnie type! *swoon*
Yes, I agree. I have a horrid feeling that all of the teenage girls are going to pick the young kid (aaron?) who in my opinion, sings as flat as a pancake
Funny...my daughter and I just finished watching the taped episode from last night(last night she had too much homework and has been fighting as cold so we sort of insisted she not stay up to watch Idol) and I Crystal at the end. She is very good, but ..I prefer Siobhan out of em all-right from the start. The rest up there have been sort of sweetly...boring(Andrew Garcia started out more interesting)
Post a Comment