Monday, August 17, 2009

I survived

It was a great weekend. No kidding.
No issues. Fun, sun and laughing.
Doesn't get any better than that!

The nieces and nephews were a ball.
No snarky remarks from parental unit.

I don't know who these people were but they can come back anytime!

I wanted to make a couple of shout outs.....

To Jessie Earth Mom....can't seem to leave you comments on your blog. Wanted to respond to a couple of things you've mentioned. And you are right - Seattle is the most beautiful place on earth. A cold clear blue sky day in February is my favorite when I lived there. Too bad there aren't enough of those!

Mrs. Mayberry - aka Tallulah - Your salad looks great. I make something similiar but not with orzo so I am going to give this a try this weekend. LOVE, love, love fresh salads and veggies. Your meals always looks so good. Will you marry me? (p.s. how is Izzy. was his test positive re:gluton?)

Irregular Tammie - your philanthropy and good deeds makes me feel I am not doing enough. I used to be a Big Sister for 9 years in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters org and I have always volunteered. But somewhere in the last 2 yrs I haven't done anything. Thank you for kicking my ass so I can get started again. It is exactly what I needed to get my selfish ass moving -- who knew that peer pressure in a blog would work. Thank you!! (and Good Job Woman!)

Mr. McKnob - you're scaring me with this Glenn Beck shit. Enough said.

Katie - The dog is really coming alone - a post on this will follow this week.

Lottery Official - You're wrong. I did have the winning ticket damn it and you owe me 102 million dollars immediately. I'll take it in large bills thank you very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm...

What is happening? What does it say? I looked at my settings and no one should be blocked. Gimmie the deets!

tallulah said...

Okay Peggy, you set the wedding date and I'll be there.

Izzy's test turned out to be negative. Now we are off to a Pediatric GI. Fun Fun!

Let me know if you like the salad with Orzo.

Are you on Facebook? Cause if we are going to be married and shit, I think we should really be freinds.

Anonymous said...

oh peggy you're the best. sometimes i dont feel like the nicest person. ive actually had one of the worst summers of my life with all the familial crap that has been going on, and lately it seems like the nicest thing i can do is not kill anyone.
im kidding of course. maybe.
:)

if you and tallulah get married, i want to come! but you guys have to promise to not dance down the aisle to some stupid pop song. HA!