Rick is napping. His sister is glued to her phone. I thought I'd tell you about the morning.
I came in and Rick had to do what he calls his circus tricks. He can now lift his "bad" arm over his head and keep it there. Show off. Gout leg moving much better. Fingers on that hand can grip but not as hard. Overall it was good to see.
He also got his feeding tube out, which made him super happy.
Phrases I will not miss...
'In California'....those words are uttered daily by those who shall remain nameless.
In California we have toilet seat covers in all public restrooms(every day at least 2x)
In California....
It goes on for everything. I want to scream, then go home.
She has pissed off drs, nurses and aides. She knows more than they do. She has been on the phone now for 1 hr in the waiting room. She will have missed the Dr, speech therapist and then demand they come back to discuss with her
I'm leaving a shit ton out, but how does this help me? Plz explain! In the morning its her hair, her make up, her clothes. I wait.
Rick asked me to come at breakfast She heard him. So LETS MOVE IT!
So much to vent and so little time.
My segmoid colon surgery is the 21st. Dr agreed with me that me being this anxious isn't good for me for recovery. He will be in rehab by then and I will feel much better!!!
I have to run. More people with stethoscopes coming in.
More later.
5 comments:
I agree with Timberdawn.
I have a friend that moved up here from North Georgia, I hear the same crap from her and have told her a few times....Then move back to North Georgia.
Hopefully sis will be going home soon. I hope she isn't still there when you have your surgery. I would lose my mind.
Give the "bear" a hug
JC
Consider yourself lucky that you even met Rick. Because if Rick had not been adopted he would have had to grow up with her and killed himself... or her.
In your spare time (hahahaha, I know) go to Amazon and order some toilet seat covers. And every time she utters the phrase 'In California', pull one out and hand it to her.
I agree with other comments, too. She's not helping anything at all, she's a pain in the ass and YOU do not have to tolerate anything that's not contributing to your mental health at this time.
Tell her it's time to go home. Thanks for coming. Here are some toilet seat covers for the journey.
timberland - she leaves in 2 days!!! Rick asked me to bite my tongue and I'm giving him that.
JC ah, but in california....tee hee.
Mike, oh how that thought has crossed my mind. He is seeing a lot of shit from his hospital bed that he said is surprising. I told him to be thankful he's in the hospital - he laughed.
Ami, I bought some at CVS and handed it to her.
Tell Rick's sister to get the hell out and allow Rick to rest and have his doctors & nurses to do what they are always do..help the people. This woman can only cause Rick to get weaker and his caregivers angrier. It's a shame that this woman came down. It sounds that all she's done is make the situation worst. That my friend is not something for Rick or you need.
Cruisin Paul
Post a Comment