Saturday, June 3, 2023

Aaah.

Rick was moved to rehab.
Now the real hard work begins!!

We are heading over to the hospital this a.m. Then I drive his sister to the airport. Then I'll go back and spend more time with Rick.

Then I can come home and NOT eat or only eat a bowl of cereal. I will whip off this bra so fast and collapse on the sofa. 

Those are my plans for the day. Hope you're having a good one!!

12 comments:

Cruisin Paul said...

Off the bra and rest my friend. Rick seems to be getting better. My prayers are OJ.


Cruisin Paul

Susan Kane said...

Bra off! My daughter has a large set and she is a speeder when it comes to the bra off.

Mike said...

Don't forget to show up with an NG tube and some KY jelly and tell Rick, "Time to start practicing."

Abby said...

Progress!
Off with the sis-in-law, off with the bra! You go, Peggy.

Ami said...

So glad you can relax a little.
My bra comes off the second I walk in the door after work, so I totally understand.

I hope rehab goes well, Rick has kicked ass so far!!

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Both of those things are well worth celebrating! But you are right, the hard work begins now for Rick. So glad your stress level should go down a notch without your SIL under foot.

Bobi said...

Sending positive vibes for a good week ahead!

bluzdude said...

Set The Girls free! After all, they just wanna have fun. (They just wanna.)

Olga said...

"It never rains but it pours," my grandma. You and Rick have gone through most ALL the major life stressors in a terribly short period of time. I take heart from the fact that you both seem to retain your shared sense of humor and a certain endearing toughness!

Linda d said...

Yes to all of that!

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I sent you an email, Peg. Hope you get it. So sorry to hear about Rick's stroke, but he was so lucky to be treated so quickly. You'll have your big guy back driving you crazy in no time. My thoughts and prayers with you both.

Julie H said...

Wooohooo she's gone!