Because it's been depressing here of late I thought maybe a funny Rick story vs. Stroke story.
Rick currently sounds like a deaf drunk person. So this will prove even more interesting when he's home and what I hear him say vs what he actually said.
Oh and I got home early yesterday at 4pm. I laid on the sofa for what I thought would be a quick minute before I began to work and I slept until 12:30am. Then I got up and went to bed. I feel good for the first time in a long time today. :-) Sleep does a body good.
4 comments:
Lol, I can relate on the hearing issue. I've mentioned to Romeo that maybe he should have his hearing checked, and he insists that he hears just fine. But he does sometimes repeat what I've said to him with some words being ridiculously funny.
Sleep does do a body good!
The other post is 10 years old and I made a comment on it. We've been blogging for a long time.
My husband Mike was nearly deaf as was his business partner. Listening to their conversations was a hoot. I thought he was just didn't listen to a thing I said until he finally went for a hearing test and I went with him and came to appreciate how well he did with lip reading.
Being about to just get his words out is huge. Rick's diction will improve. So glad you were able to catch up on your sleep.
Post a Comment