I won't be able to breathe until he's dead or far far away from DC. Florida can keep him. Heaven knows Melania won't be keeping him. I can bet the farm on that. Maybe he can canoodle the Melania look-alike, she was kissing on him all over in Pittsburgh Rally. A sure sign it wasn't her along with the fact that her face, hair, and body are different. HA.
People need to really pay attention to details. Once I paused the TV and showed Rick he was blown away. She's been out there a few times. She is affectionate with him. That should tell you that it is someone else right there. But you'll see.
This parody of Simon and Garfunkel's Sounds of Silence was sent to me over the weekend. I thought I'd share.
11 comments:
lol. I'm just glad that Covid is gone now. Oh wait..
When I saw Melania not slapping his hand away and not pulling back in revulsion, that's when I knew there was a lookalike. How pathetic is this guy that he had to resort to hiring someone to pretend to love him.
I saw this on Facebook months ago. Forgot until now. Had to share it again.
Boots, hey I missed you. I was blocked from your site I thought I did something. If they are side by side you can really see the difference. But his followers are deaf and blind so it works for them.
Jamie, worth sharing again.😁
Julie, oh yeah that pesky problem.
Olga, 😇
Love the parody!!! He is a super scary man!! No doubt Melania is going to run!!!! HA. Have a great week! HUGS
I loved that parody. Smiled and nodded through out.
I had heard some late night talk shows talk about the body double.
Her big smile is the tell. She hasn't really smiled in 3 years.
And, he fired the Secretary of Defense. What a dick! Hey, maybe he fired Milania and it just hasn't been announced yet.
Omigosh, I had to google "Melania Trump look alike". This is the first I'd heard of the theory! How juicy! But I would not be surprised.
I was so worried for awhile but when they said that Biden won, I felt a breeze come over me and I felt so relaxed and I'm only a Canadian. LOL Have a great day Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Love the parody. I laughed out loud at the victims of 'feminist shrew'.
Are you serious about Trump appearing with a Melania look-a-like? I just thought she ran hot and cold but I'll start looking closer.
GREAT!
Listened to it twice......a good morning laugh and they're not half bad.
Post a Comment