Just saw the idiot anonymous exact post on another blog...must be an automated system somewhere in Russia or some trump troll.
Anyway..yes relief and grateful and thankful. I feel like a black cloud has been lifted and it’s a new day in America! The speeches last night were wonderful and such lovely families..such kindness and goodness on display..
SAVED!!! Just so great to see those happy smiles and to finally have a woman VP. Taken so long to get there. This was a very, very close call. A lot to be done and much to be improved. It was so good to sleep all night long last night. We have a lot to be grateful for. Whew!!!
8 comments:
And relieved.
I can breathe again.
Just saw the idiot anonymous exact post on another blog...must be an automated system somewhere in Russia or some trump troll.
Anyway..yes relief and grateful and thankful. I feel like a black cloud has been lifted and it’s a new day in America!
The speeches last night were wonderful and such lovely families..such kindness and goodness on display..
I too was happy about the results.
It is amazing to have hope again.
"I won ~ by a lot", lol.
SAVED!!! Just so great to see those happy smiles and to finally have a woman VP. Taken so long to get there. This was a very, very close call. A lot to be done and much to be improved. It was so good to sleep all night long last night. We have a lot to be grateful for. Whew!!!
I'll match your smiley faces and add ten more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment