I am using my phone staring up at a ceiling fan. I've written many a post in my mind while lying here this past 5 days looking at this ceiling fan. Which I might add needs dusted. If only I could remember them when back at my computer.
This is temporary and I'll be back I think tomorrow.
2020 can suck it!
7 comments:
If only we could post by voice activation we'd all be prolific. Feel better soon.
I'm with you Peg. I haven't written my blog for some time. Still taking photos of my new place. Once I'm done, I'll do my blog.
Cruisin Paul
You could be reading The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year but I am NOT recommending it.
Take your time and do it right! (The getting better, that is)
My fans are horrible I keep asking the man to do them since he can just reach over and not have to stand on something.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Never have found a way to get the "on my back blog post" to the keyboard. Do hope you fill us in on what is going on and soon. Be well my friend.
I come up with great posts in the shower. They never make it to the keyboard.
Post a Comment