Because I can't really sleep I was watching a lot of TV. BP is still dangerously high with all the meds.
This made me giggle and shake my head at the buffoon. So the people that voted for him in NY State he doesn't even care about. How the fuck, yes, I said fuck, can't the simple minded fools see this? Selective blindness I guess.
10 comments:
lol they've just had enough of him.
Good luck at the doctor today ((big hugs))
HA! Love it, very clever!
Not loving your medical ordeal, but glad you're back home. Strangely high BP with no history? Good luck today.
Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) - good luck for today.
I too have had high BPs this past year - soon as I go in to a hospital or to a doctor's appointment - wow!!! I finally got sick and tired of checking my BPs at home for several years of trying different drugs.
Hope "they" can find the cause of yours soon. Take care. Hugs. from Maine
I think I just got my blood pressure raised by going into a Dollar Store where the cashier was wearing her mask on her chin and complaining about our governor closing the schools and gyms again. I walked right back out...won't spend my money there to help her keep employed.
Good luck getting some answers on your scary health stuff going on!
Julie - dr visit went well....but more test.
Abby - it is odd isn't it? but today after 5 days on these new meds it was close to normal. Just have chest pains and shortness of breath. hopefully soon that too will go away
Regina, I hope they don't take that long too. Hope you get relief soon. Gettin' cold I bet up in Maine about now. :-)
Jean, what is going on with Michigan? Honestly, I am thankful that doesn't occur here but I will say if it did I would have done exactly what you did!! This happened at the beginning of all this at a grocery store. I wrote to the mgr who was listed online at the store's website. Boy that changed quick. Told them I was never going back. They sent coupons. Now they stand at the front door and if you don't have a mask on they will give you one or refuse your entry. :-)
Loved that video. I usually watch Colbert, missed that one. Thanks. If only it were Jan.20th. We sure have been wishing this year away.
Please let us know how the doc goes. Don't like the chest pains and shortness of breath. Get er done girl.
Good luck at the cardiologist. My brother is going through something similar -- went to the dentist and his blood pressure was so high they wouldn't clean his teeth. Of course he cancelled the follow-up appointment with the cardiologist because it was such a good golf day.
Priorities!
I love your blog. You shoot straight from the hip. I hope you get better.
Morning Patti - will update blog. Thanks!
Olga - omg goodness your brother is a goof ball. I could no more play golf. Chest pains through my upper back, not feeling like myself yet. Besides I'd need a cart. I walk a blog and I feel like a big fat old person who ran a marathon with a truck on their chest. It's not fun.
Sybil, thank you! Hence my name of the blog :-)
The video is great. I missed it on TV.
Post a Comment