Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some Knuckleheads of the Week

Neal Schon of Journey - Seriously dude you are a twit.
Running off with the White House Gate Crasher and leaving your 5th wife, Playmate, Ava after only 2 months of marriage. Boy you're a keeper.  Without those tweens from Glee making your early 1980's song relevant again would this have even happened? She's always seeking attention so let's see how long this lasts.

White Trash Mamma across the Street - Dressing your 14 yr old daughter like a hooker off to school is so not appropriate. We actually thought it was halloween from her get up. Seriously you'll be that mom who is outraged when she comes home knocked up. The kid had on what looked like a sexy maid get up that was very very short and lacy and tight with thigh high fish nets only you could see where the fish nets stopped because the dress was so short.  The kid had on fuck me red heels and the front was low cut. I can't believe the school would let her walk around in this trashy outfit either. The kid is in 8th grade. I saw her at the bus stop while walking Izzy. She stood alone and no one talked to her. There were probably 12+ kids standing on that corner. She looked like she worked that corner.

Young Girl who stabbed her roommate -A 19 year old student at a University stabbed her roommate to death after they argued about music playing on an iPod.
Another witness said she was fighting and the got up and got a knife and came back and stabbed her to death. Now the 19 year old student is claiming self defense. 
How bad was this music that someone had to die?
The 19 yr old is being held without bond right now.
She just ruined her whole life because of some lousy music being played in their shared dorm style apartment. The young woman who is dead was on scholarship.  All so sad and so unnecessary. 2 Lives ruined for what? Some lousy music?

University of Pennsylvania - The smart folks at the U of Penn forgot to inform the students that their professor had died over the summer.
While the students were all waiting in the classroom for the arrival of their professor they all received the following email. Remember this is while they are sitting in the classroom waiting and thinking, why the hell did I get up early if the damn prof can't get here?

——Original Message——

From: Jennifer Bottomley
Subject: PSCI 291-301 Canceled
Sent: Sep 13, 2011 2:23 PM

PSCI 291-301 is canceled.
We are so sorry for this last minute cancellation.
With Dr. Henry Teune’s passing, this course should have been cancelled
over the summer and was an oversight.
_____________
Okay I have left out some stellar politicians who belong here but I did so on purpose.
They are always going to be the asshats of the week. Goes without saying. Besides still on my political boycott.

14 comments:

Mike said...

Penn should have offered every kid that showed up an automatic A.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - good call.

Anonymous said...

That is insanity. I hope that (UPENN) doesn't happen a lot... The Journey thing is hilarious. I love the drama of the wife being reported missing... it's like a soap opera, but worse. Because it is real.

Ms. A said...

Why did this post not show up on my dashboard? What the heck is going on?????

Bilbo said...

I've had classes at both the undergraduate and graduate level that would have been measurably improved by the absence (although not necessarily the untimely death) of the professor. I wonder if anyone got a tuition refund over that fiasco, ha, ha.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ms.A - maybe your dashboard is run by the U of Penn. :-)

Bilbo - you and Mike are on the same page. I bet they didn't.

Carma Sez said...

good lord - many "winners" listed here. I did not realize it was Mr. Shon's 5th marriage LOLOLOL and Michaele <--- however the hell you say her name - thinks she is the love of his life bwwwwwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the story about the roommate - I hadn't heard that one - similarly sad was the young nurse who got stabbed by her jealous friend - they found the body this week
So many idiots running amok

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carma - what happened to just being pissed and spreading a rumor or not ever talking to them again? It wasn't this bad when I was even in high school. If I stabbed everyone who annoys me....well I'd be behind bars!!! the list is way too long.

I'm With Stupid said...

Once you're on your fifth wife, it's pretty easy to move on to number six. Just like drinking beers. ;-)

- Jay

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jay....that made me laugh out loud! Thank you.

I'm With Stupid said...

If the class that was cancelled was a class in Philosophical Existentialism, maybe the Professor was there in spite of his death, and it was the cancellation that was in error. Cheers Peg!!

Matt-Man

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Good one Matt-Man. I can always count on you and Jay to make me have a good chuckle. Love me a smart man. :-)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. i love it when the comments to a post are almost as good as the post. you have some clever readers peggy.

if i was in that class i would have been pissed.

there is one little girl that lucy knows who will only get her clothes at a certain store (keep in mind this is a 6 year old so clearly you can see whos running the show in the family.) this store sells clothes just for girls from about 5 to 14 or so. im no prude by any means but i just dont see the point in letting your five year old dress like a teenager because then when they are a teenager, they're going to be dressing like your neighbor. why rush things?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Tammie - most often my comments are better than my post!

Oh yes I agree with what you are saying about the 6 yr old. Have you seen the new people magazine? The young pagents children? I did not read it. These moms make me sick!