I am moving to dry land that doesn’t have snow, the earth doesn’t shake and move unless I’m having sex, and there are no hail storms or oppressive humidity.
It’s been raining for days.
Look people I lived in Seattle I can handle a little bit of rain but we are talking epic rain here. This is crazy.
They say bad things happen in 3’s.
This is the last 30 days or so of my life of bad things and it's more than 3!
1. had to travel/visit/spend time with family.
2. hail storm and damage
3. earthquake and damage
4. hurricane and rain
5. (epic) 4 inches of rain per hour as I write this today….
C’mon!

4 comments:
I would love to take a little bit of rain off your hands... er... yard.
Dry as toast here in the Missouri. Trees are starting to wilt.
Something is so wrong Mike and Ms. A!!
I'll trade you the 109 degrees it's been in the So Cal valley for all of your east coast weather/disasters.
Post a Comment