Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Aah, My Boyfriend (insert swoon)

This morning on The Howard Stern Show one of my boyfriends was on.

I was flipping channels and I thought I heard his voice.....I stopped right there.
Oooh!  I melt with that voice.
So I listened and thought it has to be him.
Then they began talking about his life before movies when he was an attorney.
And then I knew it was him even without hearing his name.

I text my husband and said, "Is that my boyfriend on Stern?" knowing he was listening in his car.
Before he responded I heard Gerard/Jerry say something else and I text Rick back and said, "Oh my God I am so in love"   (okay maybe it's just lust)

Is it wrong to tell your husband that?

15 comments:

Lizbeth said...

Bwaaahhh! I told my husband I'd drop him like a hot potato for Brad. And then he broke up with Jen to be with Angie and now my husband has the last laugh...sigh.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lizbeth, I'm so sorry. :-(
You may keep Brad, no competition here, he's too pretty for my taste. We can put a hit on Angie though but then you'd have to deal with all those darn kids! Sheesh!

Ms. A said...

He DOES have a wonderful voice!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ms. A - I would love him if he sounded like Daffy Duck. It's more than a voice for me. He's manly. He's big. He's not a wimpy girly man. Oooh I have to stop now. :-)

I'm With Stupid said...

Hell, even I swoon when I hear his voice. ;-)

- Jay

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

J - okay people it's more than his voice or accent. It's just that when I heard his voice I knew it was him talking to me at my desk.... His ass, his body, his face. All of it makes me moist...err I mean swoon.

alessandra said...

I find it awesome that you can talk to hubby about that, how does he take it? What about his girlfriends? :D
(yeah it's lust anyway)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Alessandra, my hubby laughs. He text me back and said, " LOL,If I was gay I'd be into him too."

You have to understand we were just friends for years before we were more than friends. We used to talk about the people we dated and/or liked. I used to cry to him about boyfriends etc. So then when we became more than friends it just stayed the same way. We share everything, good, bad and ugly.

I can't imagine being married to anyone who would be bothered by such things. It's not like Gerard Butler and I hung out in the same cirles and there is any chance he'd be interested in this ole gal!

Leisa said...

Get out! He's mine! ;)

Mike said...

Here he gets all dressed up and he forgot to shave!

Julie H said...

I call Josh Turner my boyfriend. His voice just does it for me ;)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Leisa - he'll share.:-)

Mike - ah what's a little brush burn.

Julie - I'm glad to hear it's Josh turner - I can't share Jerry with any more women.

Carma Sez said...

I thought he looked better before he lost the weight and grew his hair.

Carma Sez said...

he was an attorney? this I did not know

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carma - you are correct I do not like him thin or the long hair. He had to do it for movie. He is supposed to be a surfer dude/old man. I like him meaty myself. :-)
Like in the movie PS I love you and Law Abiding Citizen.
He said on the radio that he will be eating as soon as he can...which made me chuckle. And yes, he was an attorney in Scotland and was bored out of his mind and partied too heartily and got himself fired. Sounds about right.