Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update On Izzy

Izzy is still not home but she is doing better.
We are hoping to bring her home tonight.
We are awaiting a call from the doctor by 6pm

I will update with details when I can.
I got a few emails asking so wanted to let you know.

We seem to be on the upswing though - keeping positive.

3 comments:

Gal Friday said...

I am so relieved to learn that your dog is doing better and I bet you can't wait to get her home! I just caught up with this alarming news. So scary...!

Two years ago, my dog was not herself and not eating and shaking but the vet figured out what was wrong with her(Addison's disease) and once they got the correct diagnosis and the the medicine's dosage right(she stayed at the vet's for a few days and I know how hard it is to leave your pet overnight there, but the care and constant monitoring is best for them), she's been herself ever since(but she has to constantly be on medication--a small price to pay).

I hope any "further details" you'll share here will be good.

Anonymous said...

keeping my fingers crossed for your baby. :)

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I have a good feeling about Izzy coming home soon. Give her a squeeze for me.