Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Mornings

Not a fan of Monday Mornings but I got a present last night and that always helps.
I got the art proof for my new header. I am so excited I can't wait to put it up there.

Last night the gentleman who is drawing this, Rick Green, sent me a proof and I was blown away.  Except for the fact that the woman in the boat is anoxeric it looks like me.....tee hee
He calls this organized doodles or doodling but I think it's art and by any name it's art.

Once again the talent that people have never ceases to amaze me. I am so jealous.
I want a talent in the worse way and yet I haven't found anything I am good at. 
At this ripe old age I may never find it either.
Maybe I was just put here to enjoy others talents

I hope this picture will be easy for me to put up on the header. 
But since I can't get the photo's up there correctly anymore I seriously doubt it will be easy for moi. But until he receives my check I don't have it anyways.
I live on the east coast and he lives on the west coast and it's snail mail. 
It may be awhile.  In the meantime I am a gal who feels like it's Christmas and I've seen my present but I can't touch it yet!

I will be taking some time off this week from the blog.
I have some new readers and I would love for ya'll to just catch up so I am going to leave  a link a day to some things I have done in the past that you may not have read.
Some vintage Peg shall we say.

I'm heading to the lake house on Thursday night and can't wait.
By the way have you seen the movie What about Bob? with Bill Murray and Richard Dryfuss?  That is the lake.  The movie is a guilty pleasure of ours.


Now please enjoy this story about my crazy hubby down at Smith Mountain Lake where our lake house is located. I'll still be checking in at comments and sending daily stories.

Have a great week and as always, Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts. You have a great week too.
Mary