Friday, March 12, 2010

Join me in some Fun

Many moons ago before my husband left his corporate world to work with his hands he was VP of HR and he would hold training classes. These groups would be from around the country and for them to get to know one another he would always start with a fun exercise.

This is one I always liked.

You have to name 3 things about yourself, 1 must be a lie and the other 2 must be true.

So join me in this game today. Give me 3 things about you and let me decide. Check back in comments and I’ll let you know which one I think you told me is a lie.

Here are my 3. It’ll be easy if you’ve been reading me for any length of time.

1. I used to make cookies for a living and sold a couple of franchises of my company.
2. I am petrified of house cats.
3. I’m a heavy smoker always trying to quit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok..um. i honestly have no idea which one isnt true but im going to go with number three is the untruth. and if number one is true, i totally want to know more. it sounds fascinating.

im not going to give three facts about myself though, because i can never think of anything interesting to say.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Gee if I tell you here now will others skip to comments to see? I never thought of that. I most definitely didn't think this through well now did I? I may just make you wait a bit Tammie.

Gal Friday said...

Hmmm...is No. 1 the untruth? Or are you the real Mrs. Fields?

Here are mine:
1. I met my husband in a dive bar.
2. I can't whistle.
3. I love visiting Disneyworld--even honeymooned there.

Heh...heh...my "verification" word is "boozo"...

Anonymous said...

ha ha. ok.

i can be patient. :)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Gal Friday - my guess is number 2 but something about number 3 is tempting....no going with number 2!

I'll let you know mine later.

Gal Friday said...

Won't give your answer away here, but just wanted to say that I am "so" glad we are on the same page about D.World. ;-) That is one thing/place that would never show up on my bucket list.