Saturday, June 10, 2023

Short Video

I was sharing with Rick all the cheers and good wishes from my blogger world.

I took him outside to get some sun on his face. After I told him about y'all he said I'll say Hi on video. WHAT? Who is this man? He would not talk to strangers because he was embarrassed but now he doesn't care and it's marvelous!! I keep telling him it won't be like this forever, look how far you've come from not talking at all?

So here he is.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

The video could make me cry, he is doing so well!
Give that teddy bear a squeeze and tell him great job!

JC

Abby said...

Aw, thanks for sharing, Peggy! Great to see.

Ami said...

Keep kicking ass, Rick!!!

Mike said...

His brain hasn't gotten back to his "Get that camera away from me!" mode yet. Enjoy this mode while you can.

Bobi said...

So great to see!

Cruisin Paul said...

I'm so happy to see this video. Rick is doing so much better then I was. He sounds good and I'm happy to see this.

Cruisin Paul

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Wow, Rick is doing well! Tell him to keep up the good work while in rehab. There will be time to take a break after the insurance cuts off his therapies.

Julie H said...

Hello Rick!! You're doing great!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thx Julie

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thanks everyone!! I've read him the comments.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, boy I hear ya. once he leaves here he will have in home therapies. Not only do we have medicare and supplement but we also have short term and long term care so it will be interesting to see where this lands

bluzdude said...

Oh, that's awesome! We're rootin' for you, Rick! Keep kickin' ass and taking names!

Olga said...

THat was so touching -- so glad you have this progress to share.

April said...

Oh loved that! Keep kicking!!!! And you keep kicking too!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thanks to all of you!!

Pippa said...

Absolutely loved this!! I had to put my sweet Pippa to sleep two weeks ago (she would've been 15 in September and we would been together 15 years in December, most of that time just me and her) and about the only thing my broken heart could stand was reading about Rick's improvements. Keep on kicking ass, Rick!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Pippa, I am so sorry for this big loss!!
Thx for the kind words!!