Whether you prefer to stay home in your comfy clothes eating popcorn on New Year's Eve & watching a movie or you prefer to get all dressed up and go out on the town -----
Happy New Year, Peg. Hope the worst of your medical challenges are behind you and you and Rick can enjoy retirement to its fullest in the coming year. Clean Slate.
So glad you just said 'good riddance' to 2022. I do not like to hear years described in superlatives. My sister-in-law who lived her life griping about every single thing, once described a year as 'the worst ever' and of course, the universe had to prove to her that her statement was untrue.
I'm just hoping that any surprises in the coming year will be welcome... not that other kind.
We stay home, too. Netflix and chill.
My daughter and her husband, being of legal age, have taken a trip to the dispensary today and from the sounds of laughter coming from their room, have already partaken a little bit of herbal stuff.
They'll be asleep before midnight. And then sleep until noon tomorrow.
11 comments:
Happy New Year, Peg. Hope the worst of your medical challenges are behind you and you and Rick can enjoy retirement to its fullest in the coming year. Clean Slate.
Happy New Year 2023 to you Peg & Rick. I hope that this new year will give all of us a better year my friends.
Cruisin Paul
Wishing you a good 2023!
So glad you just said 'good riddance' to 2022. I do not like to hear years described in superlatives. My sister-in-law who lived her life griping about every single thing, once described a year as 'the worst ever' and of course, the universe had to prove to her that her statement was untrue.
I already made the mistake of going to a party this year and getting sick. Staying home tonight for sure! HNY!
I'm just hoping that any surprises in the coming year will be welcome... not that other kind.
We stay home, too. Netflix and chill.
My daughter and her husband, being of legal age, have taken a trip to the dispensary today and from the sounds of laughter coming from their room, have already partaken a little bit of herbal stuff.
They'll be asleep before midnight. And then sleep until noon tomorrow.
Happy New Year Jean!
Paul, Happy New Year to you and your family!
Bobi, Happy New Year.
Mike - that'll teach ya! Happy New Year
Ami, oh how I wish it were legal here! I left a legal state and came to redneckville instead. Silly me. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you and Rick! May 2023 be healthy and happy!!
Happy New Years!
Happy New Year, Peggy!
Happiness, laughter, and good health for 2023!
Happy new year. Olivia
Post a Comment