Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Seeing a Pattern

I bought some pineapple orange banana juice that I like from Dole.
As I am unpacking the groceries Rick picks this container up.
 
He said, "Gee, this would be good with Prosecco for a mimosa, or even vodka, don'tcha think?"
Okay. Good to know Rick.

Then he saw the lemonade I bought because I was tired of squeezing lemons.
"Ooh, lemonade would be good with tequila for a summer refresher on the deck"

Then much later when he went to the fridge for something he saw my tiny spicy V8 cans in the fridge and he said, "hey Margaret those would be a good bloody mary brunch item don't you think? A little bacon on the side"  He is laughing now.

See the pattern here?
I see an issue is what I see. 
Gotta run, I'm going to see where the local AA meetings are for Rick.

12 comments:

Mike said...

He needs a hobby to keep himself busy. OH WAIT, he has several. Maybe he needs a dog!

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Well, he's not wrong! I do love a good bloody mary :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, the dog thing he insists it's a hard No. So maybe. Lol

Yvonne, me too especially spicy.

Abby said...

I'm reading this thinking, Rick's got some good ideas!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, 🤣🤣

Arkansas Patti said...

You know, those all could work. He had me at the bacon.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Bacon works with anything. I've never had a mimosa but I'll get one soon. Our Sunday brunches are going to start serving them for free. I've drank more since I moved here than I did in the twenty years before. Lots of free happy hours.

Mr. Shife said...

I might have to invite myself over for a happy hour.

Cruisin Paul said...

All sounds good to me Peg and I don't even drink.Have a great day my friends.


Cruisin Paul

Julie H said...

haha retired Rick is relaxing

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Patti, well on that one I'd agree.

Jean, it's like you are living in a dorm now and drinking with the other kids. :-)

Mr Shife, c'mon over, please bring Ms Fizzle with you.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, maybe a little too much? LOL