Friday, April 16, 2021

Finally Friday.

It's finally Friday and I am watching the clock because I am leaving this office at 5pm. No working late again. Hell, I may even clock out at 4:58p. 

Let's end the week with that fun restaurant in Austin TX.
I love their signs.
Have a great weekend everyone - I am doing things around the house to make it pretty to sell. Wanna come help?  


Yes, yes I do. But couldn't I just point my leaf blower at people? 
Oh is that wrong?

If you weren't an SNL fan then you won't get this one.

Go on, admit it, you'd use this one.

Nope, still wouldn't.

Me and every Avocado I have purchased!

And this just happened to me. Horrifying.

Eew.

My husband has made the PRO team. He is quite proud.

Well, I'm shooting for Chunk from the way things have gone thus far.

I seriously need to try this one.

Scary by true.

Just did this yesterday. Aargh!!

I've been saying this since the pandemic started. Missed opportunity!!

And we all know this one is fact!


13 comments:

Jamie Ghione said...

Those signs are hilarious. I d get the SNL one. I began seeking out the "Celebrity Jeopardy" kits on YouTube once Alex Trebek died.

Olga said...

That's not what your mother said, Trebek.

Rian said...

Ha! The avocado one is my favorite!

Julie H said...

I'm clocking out early today too. Gotta go to the bank before they close!

My favorite is the new way to online shop haha

Mike said...

The person (I almost said guy) that comes up with these has a great sense of humor. I may hire them for Saturday jokes.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I think he's great too! They have a website of all of them somewhere out there

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, that me me realize I haven't been to a bank in a couple years. I mobile deposit checks. Its been awhile.

Arkansas Patti said...

I love that restaurant's signs. I posted a couple myself a while back. My favorite one here is the mask in the car. Did it yesterday. Always seem to get to the door of where I am going to remember. Grrr.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

LOve the humor in all those signs!

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I've used so many of their signs....either they are classics, or will be!

Linda dev said...

MADE MY DAY

balanced a.f. said...

These signs are awesome for sure. Very creative.

Abby said...

Great signs. Must be a witty person making ends meet as a sign setter.
Enjoy your weekend!