I'm taking some mental health days. A break if you will.
I continue being sick and I'm tired and sick of it all.
Seems no one is reading or writing these days either here in blog land.
Pandemic funk?
I think a day or two off may be helpful for my health, then again, maybe not.
((hugs))
22 comments:
Self care, Peg! It's all the rage. Hope to see you back soon, though.
Hope you feel better.
Hang in there. As a new blogger I'm finding you can have readers but not a lot engage in comment.
Don’t quit. I love reading your blogs. I just rarely comment. I just savor what you write
Hope it is no more than a day or two and that you bounce right back. Do what it takes to get physically well and mentally comfortable. We will miss you and hope you miss us.
Hugs back at ya.
What post with 2 comments? You always attract a crowd.
Virtual hugs coming your way. Feel better soon.
Oh, I dream of the days when I used to get 2 comments...
I love your blog. I hope you will feel better soon. I just don't comment
Go for it girlfriend. I am having a hard time coming up with anything to say so I get it.
Take a break Peg until you really feel good. On my blog I'm lucky to have 5 comments. I'm happy that my good friends are always the same. I would like more but thank God I have blogger friends. Get well my friend.
Cruisin Paul
I enjoy reading your posts...and look forward to them.
Take care, Peg, and I hope you are feeling better soon.
I don't comment (anywhere) but I really enjoy your blog. Hope you're feeling better soon and can look forward to your well deserved retirement and enjoy your time with Izzy.
I enjoy your writing very much, but have never commented, as I don’t have a blog. Hope you feel much better soon.
Olivia
Missing you! Hope you feel better and come back soon.
Hope you fell better soon, miss you!
We all need breaks now and again. I've never been more than a once a week blogger...can't bore y'all with my dull daily life, haha.
I sure hope you feel better. I would be sick of feeling sick too. Hugs
It should be obvious you're not alone. Go ahead and take whatever time you need to refresh, regroup- whatever it takes. I idiotically maintain 3 very different blogs, and even when I had only one every now and then my post well would run dry and I'd have to take a break. Do what you need to do, but never give up!
I want to thank you all. I just need to walk away for a bit. Things were just a bit heavy on me and I'm trying like hell to get to my ole funny self.
I still wrote but didn't publish as you see.
Balanced A.F. is the best name ever! Thank you for your kind words and to all the newbies who have never commented that are out there - wow. You made this woman's week. Thank you.
I always look forward and read all your blogs and occasionally comment.
Sometimes I think after 4+ years of trump and over a year of covid, people have just gotten burned out and tired. I know mostly I’m tired of politics because it never changes. You cover many topics and have the greatest sense of humor. You make me laugh.
Thank you Mary. All the blogs are read no one is writing and it's bleak. I just needed some mental health days I am just running n empty. I stopped reading political blogs. I don't mind a topic but every post is now political so I have given up on those because it puts me in a dark place. Our world is a mess.
Post a Comment