Thursday, April 15, 2021

Dreams

I actually slept last night and I had a dream.  Weird weird dream.
Rod Stewart was sitting at the table in my lake home. 
I no longer have a lake home or know Rod Stewart. I only know OF Rod Stewart.

In my dream, Rick and I were on the boat and decided to walk up to the house from the dock. When we walked in the front door Rod was sitting at my kitchen table.
Rick asked him why he was there and he said to perform.

Then he sang Maggie May, which is not even my favorite Rod Stewart song.
It was so weird. How did he (rod) even get in my mind to dream about him?
No, I didn't even hear a song on the radio. Weird, all of it was just weird.
Hey, I hate the song Do You Think I'm Sexy so at least he didn't sing that in my dream. 
Here....maybe you too can get an earworm. 😁

14 comments:

Olga said...

That's pretty funny. I don't recall any celebrity ever visiting me in a dream and certainly never anyone at all to sing to me.

Olga said...

I checked my dream dictionary -- no entry for Rod Stewart, but this for singer:To see a famous singer in your dream represents a divine influence. It indicates harmony and glorification of the human spirit. Consider also your general impression of this singer and how those specific qualities may be triggered by someone or some situation in your waking life.

Jamie Ghione said...

Wow, interesting dream. I try to remember mine in order to write about them, but most f the time I can't remember them all.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga....hmm,divine influence. Well. Well. I'll take that.

Jamie I don't dream often and if I do by the time I get in the shower I remember nothing!

Ami said...

We have so much in common.
I don't know Rod Stewart either!!
::snort:::
My dreams have been crazy lately.

You dream all the time according to science, but sometimes science is fulla shit.

Mike said...

I never have anyone I know in my dreams. I'd like to order up Jennifer Lopez though.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ami, seriously you don't know who it is? Sarcasm...lost in translation?

Mike, she's single again...😉

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I miss my dreams. I've been taking a sleeping pill to sleep lately and I never dream with them. You'll never figure out where yours came from. It could been from a memory fragment from 35 years ago.

Ami said...

I said what you said. I don't know him.
Of course I know *of* him.
But Rod and I move in different circles, ya know?
:)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ami, I'm losing it. Sorry. I think I need a long vacation.

Arkansas Patti said...

That is a strange but kind of fun. Too bad he didn't do requests in your dream.
I'm with you on his "Sexy" song:( "First Cut is the Deepest" was my favorite Stewart song. Thanks, enjoyed the clip a lot but now it is in my head. Working on stopping it.
Do you suppose Boris Johnson got his hairdo style from Rod?

Cruisin Paul said...

You are weird Peg LOL Not really. I've had some very weird dreams and Mary Lou even tells me that I'm talking about these dreams when I'm sleeping. Now that is weird. Enjoy your day my friend.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Patti, Boris may have tried to replicate his hair but he is failing. He looks more like Prof. Erwin Corey. Am I showing my age here? 😁 The other morning I woke up and my hair was a site. Rick and I were laughing and I said I looked like Prof. Erwin Corey and that sent him into a fit of laughter. He said he forgot all about him. How can I remember this but not the story I started to tell and mid stream it leaves me. But Prof Corey is in there? I think I'm a mess.

Paul, I too talk in my sleep. Rick will wake up and he will talk back. Then I wake up.

Julie H said...

Love carpool karaoke! Rod Stewart eh lol.

I can't remember any recent dreams. When my daughter was pregnant she had horrible nightmares. Lots with the baby being born with teeth and stuff haha.